As you may already know, I’ve been getting into photography this year, and I’m also pretty active on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. I share a photo most days and if I want better than iPhone 4 quality, and more control over lighting, aperture etc. then I use my real camera. Getting the photos from the camera to Instagram is a daily struggle.
- Remove SD card from camera and insert into Mac
- Open iPhoto and import photos, this might take a while
- Select a photo, go to the share option and send email
- Email the photo to yourself as an attachment
- Unlock your iPhone and open the Mail app
- Sync your email and open the email with the attached photo
- Tap and hold on the image, then choose save image from the menu that appears
- You can now share your photo
OK so that’s not 36 steps, but its more than a few and doesn’t that seem needlessly complicated?
Does someone have a better way? Do the cameras or SD cards with WIFI actually simplify this?
Let’s make this music related with a photo I took at Desert Fish Studios in Toronto. Synth porn!